4/1/2020 COVID-19 Update: As you may already know, we have made some adjustments to keep our patients and employees safe during this time:
- We have suspended all face-to-face office visits with our providers. All visits are now conducted using telemedicine.
- Our infusion center is still open, with the following modifications:
- NO guests are allowed in the clinic. This includes our waiting room.
- Each patient is asked a series of screening questions during their reminder call and when they come in for their infusion.
- Patients and employees are required to have their temperature taken and to use hand sanitizer when they enter the infusion center.
- Masks and gloves are available to patients upon request.
- Employees are wearing gloves with every patient contact.
- We have assigned our nurses to separate infusion rooms and have strategically assigned patients to a nurse/room. This means that patients may have limited options when choosing an infusion chair. Patients will complete infusion paperwork, have their IV started, and complete their infusion in their infusion chair.
- Everything is sanitized after every use, including pens, clipboards, chairs, etc.
- At the end of each day, we are thoroughly cleaning the infusion center with bleach.
- We are working with a skeleton crew in the infusion center, with a majority of our employees working from home. Because of this, you may receive phone calls from ‘blocked’ numbers, which are our employees trying to reach you.
If you have further questions about how we are handling COVID-19, you can call our main number 801-408-5700 and press Option 2 to speak with our COVID-19 nurse.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. We will continue to update you as the situation evolves.
Since its founding in 2000, the goal of Rocky Mountain MS Clinic (RMMSC) has been to provide quality care and support for individuals with multiple sclerosis and their families. Our philosophy is to provide each individual with a care plan that has been tailored to his/her unique needs, starting at the time of diagnosis. Our team of MS experts includes board-certified neurologists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, nurses, and researchers who continually seek to bring the latest discoveries in MS research to each patient at the clinic. RMMSC is recognized by the National MS Society as a Center for Comprehensive MS Care. RMMSC is centrally located in downtown Salt Lake City, UT and serves patients throughout the Intermountain West.