PATIENT INFORMATIONAll you need to know about Rocky Mountain MS Clinic and your visit
Your Initial Visit
Please review all the information below and then follow the link to our New Patient Forms Page.
All new patients should check in at Suite 106, 111, or 208.
To help us serve you better, please arrive 20 minutes early with the following items:
- Actual film copies or discs and reports from any MRI
- Office notes from your previous doctors, for example, other neurologist, cardiologist, family practitioner, etc
- All test results, including but not limited to lab, x-ray, CT, EEG, VEP, EMG/NCV, echocardiogram, lumbar puncture, etc
- List of all medications, including over-the-counter medicines, and the dosage being taken
- Insurance cards and copay
Before your appointment, please confirm our providers are covered by your insurance.
If your insurance requires a referral, YOU must obtain it from your referring physician. If this is not obtained, your insurance will not pay, and you will be responsible for the entire bill.
If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or do not bring ALL of the above mentioned items you will be asked to reschedule.
We request that patients give 24-hour notice if it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Please call our clinic at 801-408-5700 at least 24 hours in advance for a new appointment time.
New Patient Forms
Download and complete the forms prior to your first visit